[Hou-announce] Camp Camwood cleanup and workday.

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue May 29 09:34:45 PDT 2007

My thanks to the 10 members of the Company of St. Sebastian and  to
Their Excellencies Stargate who braved the weather and came out to help
with the work.  It was back breaking work, at times in pouring rain, but
we managed to make a difference.

There is still plenty more that we can do out there to make the site
better for the SCA and for the Scouts.  Expect to hear from me again
sometime soon as we plan another work day.

Again, my most sincere thanks to those who helped with the efforts.

In Service,

Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com