[Hou-announce] Stargate Dance and Ball PREP 12/21

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 20:34:30 PST 2008

Greetings dancers and friends!

I cordially invite you to come enjoy a little relief from the mundane
at Stargate Euro Dance Guild.

Don't forget - we're having a Twelfth Night Ball on January 4, 2009.
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

This session we will be practicing Prendente and Figured Pavan to
prep for the Ball.  Thanks to Master Ihon for agreeing to refresh us
on these.  Also thanks to Maitresse Perronnelle for leading the
session in my absence.

The following is a current set list if you wish to practice in your own
barony or area.

Set 1:

Nika Nika
Well Hall
Figured Pavanne
Cuckolds All a Row
Parson's Farewell

Set 2:

Amoroso
Picking of Sticks
Prendente
Lebens
Heralds in Love

Set 3:

Petit Riens
Goddesses
Black Alman
Trenchmore
Whirligig

Set 4:

Jouyssance (Adeste Sponsus)
Scotch Cap
Rostiboli
Merry Merry Milkmaids
Korabushka

All skill levels are very much welcomed!