[Hou-announce] Stargate 12th Night BALL

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 28 11:24:11 PST 2008

Greetings dancers and friends!

May the joys of the season be with you!

I cordially invite each and every one of you for a visit to the fine
Barony of the Stargate for its 2nd ANNUAL 12th Night BALL!

I'm sure you have been practicing up for our event and I'm positive
that you will have a wonderful time when you arrive.

The following is the dance list for the night's festivities:

Set 1:

Nika Nika
Well Hall
Figured Pavanne