[Hou-announce] OT - Gem Show in Houston, Jan. 18-20th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 18:33:01 PST 2008

This that time of year... the Gem and Jewelry show (www.intergem.com)
  returns to Houston on Jan. 18-20th, at the Reliant Center at Reliant Park (near the old Astrodome).  Generally parking costs extra, up to $10 per car.

  Fri - 12-6pm,   Sat. 10a - 6p,   Sun. 11a - 5pm

  The Intergem show is a great place to purchase semi-precious and precious gemstones to use for SCA hobbies, prizes and largess, as well as tools and packaging for gift giving.

  For free tickets, check out our friends at Jemco-USA, the tool guys, over off I-59 and Gessner, just north of the freeway, next to Olive Garden.  Their new location is in a small set of 1-story office buildings, the sign is right next to the freeway feeder.   Ask for Benjamin or Charlie - good folks.  The free tickets are also online at:
  http://www.jemcousa.com/
  Scroll down the first page to 'Free Tickets', print off the page and take it to the show.

  See you there, Hillary