[Hou-announce] Lost & Found At Camp Cliff Demo

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Sat Oct 11 10:41:58 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

     While cleaning up after the demo at Camp Cliff, found a woman's
circlet.  It is approximately 3/8 of an inch in width, gold colored metal,
has a black leather tie at the back.  If this is yours, please contact me at
the following e-mail address and we will discuss the best way to return it
to you.

               Ciarnat

       Stargate Hospitaler

    ciarnat at consolidated.net