[Hou-announce] Stargate Sunday Dance 12th Night Ball

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 11 22:20:04 PDT 2008

  Greetings goode gentles all...

  The holiday season is nearing and Stargate Sunday Dance guild will once
again be having a Twelfth Night Ball, our 2nd Annual.  The date will be
January 4, 2009 during regular Sunday practice times of 5:30pm - 8:00pm in
our usual spot, the community room (2nd floor) of Central Market on
Westheimer.  This site is located at the corner of Westheimer and Weslayan
inside Loop 610 in Houston.  Food will be provided, but donations to offset
the cost is appreciated.  DO NOT BRING A DISH as Central Market does NOT
allow us to bring in food items not purchased from them.

  Many of you were able to attend the last Ball.  What a treat to have so
many good friends and fellow dancers from both near and far join us for a
grand time.  We look forward to seeing you all again!

  Please respond if you think you might be coming so that I can get enough
food.

  Also, if you are a musician or know musicians who might be interested in
playing for us at this event, please ask them to contact me.

  In service,

  HL Antonello del Bello