[Hou-announce] OT - Houston International Gem show - Jan 16-18th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 10:07:34 PST 2009

The Houston International Gem show will be at The Reliant Center
Houston, TX - January 16-18, 2009 :
www.intergem.com

In year's past I've been able to get freebie tickets from the vendor booths, but I haven't gotten any for a while.  Usually if you keep going each year and signup on the vendor mailing lists, they will send them out, but I've missed a few times.

Plan to pay a fee at the door and a fee for parking, so carpool to same costs.  The International Gem show is a good place to purchase inexpensive largess and prizes, jewelry for SCA costuming and fine jewelry and stones.  Good luck shopping.

Cheers, Hillary