[Hou-announce] Fw: Houston Museum - Afghanistan treasures exhibit

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 12:35:45 PDT 2009

Reminder:  this weekend, through Sunday, is the last weekend for the Afghan Gold exhibit (see below).

Thursdays are a free day.  If you want to join me for a review of the exhibit, meet in the lobby of the new building, between 7-7:30 and we'll check it out together.  (sorry, short notice).  Museum open till 9pm.

If interest in joining me, please drop me a note before 6pm, so I'll look for you.

cheers, Hillary