[Hou-announce] Heather Dale Concert - Houston UPDATE

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 06:37:25 PST 2010

Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will also be performing in Houston!

DATE: Wednesday, March 24th at 7:30pm
LOCATION: The home of Alden Drake and Alessandra Giovanna dei Medici (Paul & Bridget Haines) - 10627 Mist Lane, Houston, TX 77070.

Suggested Donation: $10 - $15

Please RSVP if you would like to attend!

We have a fair amount of seating, but if you can bring a folding chair, that would be helpful.  Please no wide nylon camp chairs as they take up a lot of space.  A sideboard of munchies and drinks will be provided.  If you would like to bring a dish, that would be welcome too!

Note, if you are allergic to dogs, we do have two, but they will not be attending the concert. :)

If you are unfamiliar with Heather Dale's music, you can visit her website at http://heatherdale.com/.  She performs a wide variety of Celtic, English, and SCA original songs.  She is known in the SCA as Mistress Marion of Heatherdale.

Best regards,
Alden & Alessandra