[Hou-announce] Congrats to HL Antonello for Star of Merit!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:19:00 PDT 2010

Greetings,
The was much 'award' activity at Gulf Wars this year, as the Crown opted to do a lot of 'drive-by' awards throughout the week.
Many awards given on the field of battle, one award given at al-Majala for skills in the arts of drumming to one gentle, that I heard of.
I look forward to seeing the court heralds and scribes post a list once they are settled back home.

However, this post is to proclaim the efforts of HL Antonello del Bello, of Stargate, for receiving his Star of Merit, grant level service award.

Antonello was presented the award by the hands of Her Majesty Genevria, early one morning on the porch of the Ansteorra condo, for his efforts in service to Ansteorra.  Antonello's service includes but is not limited to deputy and coordinator for Sanitation at Gulf Wars the last three years, as well as many occasions of coordinating activities for the dance and balls in Ansteorra and at Gulf Wars, among a few of his service activities.  I've seen how hard Antonello has worked on the Sanitation crew the last few years, with no complaint and with a great eye to detail, coordination and timing.
Antonello very much deserved this award!!

I believe the Star of Merit ribbon he received was made by HL Mahee of Loch Soillier, now in An Tir; a Star of Merit of one continuous weave, given to Mistress Perronnelle, then later to Master Francois, onto Antonello.

Vivat Antonello!!
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade