[Hou-announce] Stargate Scribes Guild - Sun, June 5th, 5:30-8p - New Location

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 13:58:25 PDT 2011

This Sunday:   HEB, Bunker Hill  & I-10West
9710 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77055
Community Room is just outside the store, sign on the door.

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
In the year 2011, we move to the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room.

For June, 2011:
June 5th: HEB, Bunker Hill  & I-10West
            address:  9710 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77055
            Time:    5:30-8p
June 19th:  Central Market, Westheimer and Wesleyan

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

This week - Charter Painting!! - and plans for classes in the summer
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!
I have a lot of new Talons to paint.

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)