LR - End of the World Party

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Dec 30 01:47:32 PST 1999

More information aboout the End of the World New Year's Eve party at Asa and Thorgierr's:

Garb is optional (but clothing is not) - wearing of period costume is up to you.  Personally, I think it would be a nice touch and make it more of an SCA revel.

Kids - are acceptable, but make sure to bring something to keep them occupied.  Remember, they're probably going to get bored with whatever we're doing in short order, and if you don't have something for them to do, they will be in your face and spoiling your fun.

Parking - Asa tells me there is a church parking lot conveniently located just across the street from them, so parking will be no problem.

May you live as long as you want, and love as long as you live.