LR - End of the World party

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Dec 30 19:52:18 PST 1999

Well, I'm sorry to say that at this time it looks like I will not be
attending.  I am sneezing, sniffling, coughing, my back hurts and my head
feels like a hot air balloon.  I just took a BIG dose of medicine.  If it
works wonders I will try, but don't hold your breath.  I wouldn't want to
give this to anyone else and I'm sure you don't want it.  I think I picked
it up Christmas Day from my youngest son. May the bird of
paradise............,well you know!

Anyway, you all have fun for me and if it is the end of the world, please
know that I was with you in spirit.

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-