LR - Ballista Webpage

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 07:28:39 PDT 2000

Looking at the page more closely now, the author
claims to be able to set this ballista up in 20 mins
with 3 people.

Also, in the "test firing" page, the author describes
a number of "setbacks" and "failures".  I don't think
we should be worried about these much.  He is shooting
3.5-5.5lb rocks and is using TONS of force on his
half-springs.  We won't need nearly this much tension
to launch our PVC or golf tube bolts.  The field
assembly looks extremely easy.  With a little
practice, it won't take any time at all.

Also, apparently the author is writing a book on how
to build this thing...

In service,
Bjorn