LR - Seige Engineering

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 27 17:36:19 PDT 2000

the trebuchet voted on to build for Gulf Wars of 2000? (Yup, I was there.)
Strikes me we are starting over again.  One of the primary reasons for not
doing a ballista this last time was the time necessairy to make the ammo, as
we only had 4 months to do it in, including december, with the holidays and
such. I thought this decision was defunct, as it is way past it's time.

Whatever we do, we need to get started.  Come to the meeting next week
and offer your suggestions. If we don't get a planning session scheduled in
the next couple of months, we might as well forget it.

I wanna play with a siege engine!

Polydore