LR - Seige Engineering

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu Apr 27 18:10:41 PDT 2000

A mind control beam from an orbiting Russian "news" satellite caused
Polydore to type:

<snip>
> Whatever we do, we need to get started.  Come to the meeting next week
> and offer your suggestions. If we don't get a planning session scheduled
in
> the next couple of months, we might as well forget it.

Just a planning session?  I was hoping to have an engine under construction
by the time I start school again...which is July 5th.

Polydore is right, we need to start having meetings on this ASAP.
We should discuss this more at populace next week.  The problem with that is
I won't be at populace, at least not for a long time.  I have a final the
next morning.  I may be able to swing some time, It just depends on how much
studying I get done during the day.

Just got another website form the SCA-seige list.  will post it here if the
design looks good...

-Bjorn