LR - Seige Engineering

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Thu Apr 27 15:11:09 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Sluggy said -
>
> >Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:
> >
> >> ProHero said -

> >> Well, we'd have to wrap you in duct tape, and add a layer of closed-cell foam if you don't possess an overall half-inch of progressive resistance...
> >
> >Rules, Schmules... chuck him over the wall! :)
>
> I guess it couldn't be too much worse than jumping off the wall in full armor.  If you were catapulted or thrown, at least you'd stand a chance of landing on some nice, soft Trimarians.

Or in my case, nice, soft Trimarian spearpoints... :)

Sluggy!

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/