LR - Seige Engineering

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 28 10:08:28 PDT 2000

Pookie and Sluggy's recollections are correct.  We voted to table the construction of the trebuchet until after Gulf War due to lack of time, and Dana is still the crew boss for that effort.  The trebuchet is supposed to be completed and crewed for Gulf Wars X.

As His Highness Timo decreed that each canton/shire-level group should provide a ballista in addition to those that the baronies have already been charged with providing, we now need to make said ballista.  This can be in addition to or instead of the trebuchet.  In either case, this matter needs to be brought before the populace to be voted on, and will be so done at Populace Meeting next Wednesday.  In the meantime, please make sure that our folk without email access are aware of this matter so that they are not taken completely unawares at the meeting.  Bring your ideas and recommendations to Populace Meeting and we will hash out the details then.

Nunc Est Bibendum