LR - Kill a few birds.....
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 7 15:04:01 PDT 2000
This message from MagD'Leigh bounced, so I am resending it to the list.
Ok, figured I would make a mass posting vs sending out a bunch of e-mails! This killing a few brids with one stone.. or e-mail...
1. For those who didn't make last week populace don't forget there isn't an officers meeting this week. Its been canceled for event preperations. (why does a commercial start running through my head but instead of being "preperation H" its "Preperation L" with lots of folks squirming and running around?)
2. Whoever is getting things from the storage shed tomorrow night. Mom (Dana) asked me to give a list of what is needed for water bearing. Here it is:
A. 2 pans for rinsing the bottles and caps in. (one for bleach water, one for clean water)
B. as many bottles with "sports caps" as we can get. The more we have the fewer trips the water bearers will have to make.
C. Dont know if this is from Elfseas shed or our Canton supplies but I need 2 of the 5 gallon "jugs" (dont know what else to call them) one for water and one for gatoraide.
D. Cups for those who come to the waterbearing pavilion in need of drink and dont have a mug and want more than a swallow or two from the bottles.
3. Also for waterbearing but not sure who is supplying. We talked about garotaide.. whos getting the gatoraide? We had talked about the mix.
4. Sean, have you gotten the archery butts/targets? Or have you talked with Fearghus to make arrangements to get them?
5. Who is getting ice? Are we having it on site or are we making runs into town? I will need ice to keep the water/gatoraide cold during fighting/archery. (and we probably need it also during feast if we're having tea and lemonaide)
Ok thats my list.
Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform mailing list tasks.
More information about the Loch-Ruadh