LR - Bread for Lughnasad

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Aug 8 05:43:28 PDT 2000

    So far, I have made about two dozen individual loaves
(dozen herb, dozen white), two ovals of plain white
bread, one oval herb.  Rye and honey/wheat (at least
two loaves each) will be baked tonight.
    Anyone wishing to stop by and help or if you'd like
to learn and just bake your bread in my kitchen, you
are most welcome; and of course I only have about
45 more lbs of flour to use up =:>
    While bread dough is rising, there will be some
sewing going on... I have two machines.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

5412 Whitman Ave.
Ft. Worth