LR - Upcoming Scarlet Letter

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Aug 18 15:46:15 PDT 2000

The September/October issue of The Scarlet Letter is nearly upon us.

As such, rather than send a bunch of separate emails, I will post here
requests for the kinds of stuff that I know is floating around out
there, just begging to be printed!

1.	Anything from Lughnasad:

		Pookie's experiences with the archery tourney and her
		original song (written on-site that day!) from the
		Bardic competition.

		Tannith's original Bardic piece

		Caerell's Rapier Tourney

		Bear's Heavy Tourney

		Francesca's Feat, er Feast

		I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff...

2.	Anything to do with Fiana Ruadh

		The Oath

		Info about tabbards, seige engines, archers,
		practice, etc

3.	Anything about Houses Mac an Ghabhann or Brokenaxe or BOTH!

4.	The ever present, ever popular Ruadh Noises! Don't forget
	that Ruadh Noises is also where we put birthdays, challenges,
	congratulations and other things that might be construed as
	classifieds.

5.	We need to get questions posted for Oddgar!

6.	Artwork is always welcome. I would especially be pleased to
	see artwork from any of our youngsters.

7.	Insert your idea here!

Sluggy!

--

------

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler .