LR - Fian Ruadh Tabards

Gabrielle gabydlux at swbell.net
Wed Aug 23 14:03:39 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list!

As of this writing, I have five hats completed, with materials to complete two more, with the exception of the feathers, which I will seek again this evening.  I made some of felt and some of trigger and you good folks can use the ones you like, if you like any of them, and if not they will be made into dumpster fodder.

In service,
Gabby