LR - Fabric Trip

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Aug 25 09:39:45 PDT 2000

Sean,

I'll be happy to pick up the material for your tabards.  Do Eric and Kara want tabards as well?

As far as good material for all-year tunics, I like broadcloth.  It's sturdy without being too heavy, easy to work with, and relatively inexpensive (usually less than $2/yard).

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.