LR - Lughnasad

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Tue Aug 15 21:30:20 PDT 2000

<!--
It is Tuesday, and I am still riding high on how well Lughnasad went.  As
Seneschal of the Canton of Loch Ruadh, I am extremely proud (pardonably, I
think) of my Canton, and grateful to all of our good friends who made our
first Calendar event in six years a wonderful success by attending,
participating, and jumping in to help out in any way they could.  The heat
of the day could not diminish the spirit and enthusiasm that was present
everywhere at the event.
-->

I second this except it was seven years ago not six.  Everyone did such a
fantastic job in pulling this event together.  I'll spare y'all the long
list of thank you's. However, like pook, I'd like to thank everyone
individually and in person.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
If I throw a cat out my car window, is it kitty litter?