LR - Fabric Trip

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Fri Aug 25 09:10:01 PDT 2000

I hate to ask this of you fine folks but I'm going to be busy Saturday
morning moving the remainder of my stuff from Fort Worth into my new
apartment.  I would really like to have gone with you folks though.  Here's
my question.  If someone was able to pick up enough red and black material
to make two tunics for me, I would be able to pay them back the next time I
saw them, at the latest at Populace meeting.  I really don't know how much
money this would entail so if it's too much...don't worry about it.  I've
wanted to make a couple tunics though, I even have some nice trim I've been
saving since coronation this last January.  My idea is to make them half red
and half black, divided down the middle so hopefully one of you fine
seamstresses have an idea what I'm trying to do and would know how much to
buy.  On my end, I wouldn't want to spend more than say 50 bucks but
obviously, the cheaper the better :)  If someone can help and has some input
on this...please let me know.  I really don't know what type of material to
use for a tunic...something that can be worn in the fall and winter months.

Thanks,

Sean the shirtless