LR - Fabric Trip

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Aug 25 09:40:45 PDT 2000

Sean,
I estimate that, with prudent shopping ;>, a simple
"T" tunic will not cost more than $5. in light-weight
broadcloth (the same feel as dress shirt material),
which can be found for $1 - $2/yard. Broadcloth is
nice and cool in the summer.  For something a little
heavier, chambrey (sp?) or very light weight denim
is good and will last a long time, but runs about
twice the price of broadcloth.

I would need to know how long you want it (to hips,
knees, ankles, anywhere in between), how wide at
the shoulders (include sleeve length), and how wide
it should be at about hip or belly level (whichever is
wider).

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood