LR- Gulf Wars X

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Fri Dec 8 09:06:10 PST 2000

The tests I will be taking are probably going to be very long and probably
very difficult.  I'd say at least 3-4 pages each...  Those would be the
tests I'm taking while everyone else is having fun the first 75% of the war
:-(

I would imagine the tests themselves will only take up approx 12 sq feet
total, but there should a somewhat large padded room setup nearby so I don't
hurt myself after finishing the tests.

-Bjorn

An orbital mind control laser controlled by a mime in Southeast Honduras
caused Padraig to write:
<snip>
We need at least a couple of coordinators for the Loch Ruadh folk who will
be going to Gulf Wars X; someone to keep track of who is going to go, and
what size test(s) they will be taking, so we can arrange for space; and
someone to coordinate meals, cooks and clean-up crews.
<snipped like there's no tomorrow>