LR- Back to Normal?

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Dec 14 09:06:28 PST 2000

Or at least what passes for normal.

Took me 5 hours to get home Tuesday night.  Took Amber 3 hours from downtown FW, but they didn't let her leave until 5pm.  Worked at home yesterday.  2 1/2 hours to get in this morning.  I need to telecommute.

Hope everyone got through the bad weather okay (I haven't seen any indication otherwise yet, so I'm assuming everyone is allright.)

I know there are several emails I need to reply to, and I will do so as soon as I get a chance, maybe at lunch time.