ANST-Announce - Academy of the Sword and Rose's Tourney Hotels

Dean, Jenice A. JENICE.A.DEAN at saic.com
Thu Dec 14 07:54:35 PST 2000

Greetings,

	After looking into hotels near the site, I have concluded that the
best place to stay is in San Antonio near Fiesta Texas at the intersection
of N Loop 1604 west and I-10 west on the North west side of San Antonio.
This would put you about 30-45 minutes from the site.
	Some of the hotels in the area are:

Comfort Inn ~$69
210-696-4766
6755 N Loop 1604 west

This hotel is probably the easiest to find. It is right off 1604 as you are
heading west. Exit UTSA.

Radford Inn ~$49
210-690-5500
13575 West I-10

At the intersection of 1604 and 10 turn south. You need to take a turn
around at De Zavala to get to the hotel.

Best Western ~$79
13535 West I-10
210-697-9761

At the intersection of 1604 and 10 turn south. You need to take a turn
around at De Zavala to get to the hotel.

If you want to stay in Boerne:

Best Western ~$59
35150 Ih 10 W Boerne, TX
(830) 249-9791

I hope this helps everyone out. Remember there will be an enclosed Hall in
addition to the BFT and Bjornsborg hospitality to keep you warm.

Please refer to the event web site for driving directions.
http://lonestar.texas.net/~rferrell/aots.html

Amerinda di Praga