LR- SCA Story

Cantley_Tim@emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu Dec 14 12:34:21 PST 2000

Cait,

	I don't know about the rest of these folks but I'd like to see it.
If you could post it as an attachment, say in Word format, then we could
save it and read it offline.  Somewhere I have a story too, with most of
those Loch-Ruadh folks in it but it was based on my personna's life, Sean of
Argyll.  If anyone has read Louis L'Amour's book, The Walking Drum, well my
story is based loosely on it.  As far as pure fiction goes, I recommend that
book to anyone interested in fiction of the medieval time period around 1175
A.D.

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
Member of House Mac an Ghabhann