LR- Warm Welcome

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Thu Dec 7 09:13:07 PST 2000

Greetings!

I attended the Loch Ruadh populace meeting last night.  It was my first
since coming to this area.  I just wanted to thank you all for making me
feel so welcome.  You are all so nice and awesome.  I will tell ya that
my former Barony had made me almost totally give up on the SCA.  They
were stand-offish at best.  I ended up leaving because of it.  Then, when
we got here, I thought I would give it another try with a new group.  I
am so glad that I did.  You have made me realize the true meaning of "The
Dream".  Thank you so much for bringing it alive for me again.  I finally
feel like I have come home.  I wish more baronies had Canton groups like
you.

Thank you!

Cait