LR- Warm Welcome

baron at elfsea.net baron at elfsea.net
Thu Dec 7 09:45:13 PST 2000

Cait-

"nice and awesome" was also my reaction to my first
Loch Ruadh Populace meeting -- and every subsequent
one.  I'm confident that you'll find the rest of Elfsea
just as welcoming of a newly-moved-in member and your
contributions.

I look forward to meeting you, and welcoming you to
Elfsea personally; hopefully on Saturday, in the Tor?

- Galen of Bristol
Baron of Elfsea, Lord Loch Ruadh

Quoting Cait OHara <sonja_crocker at juno.com>:

> Greetings!
>
> I attended the Loch Ruadh populace meeting last
night.  It was my first
> since coming to this area.  I just wanted to thank
you all for making me
> feel so welcome.  You are all so nice and awesome.  I
will tell ya that
> my former Barony had made me almost totally give up
on the SCA.  They
> were stand-offish at best.  I ended up leaving
because of it.  Then, when
> we got here, I thought I would give it another try
with a new group.  I
> am so glad that I did.  You have made me realize the
true meaning of "The
> Dream".  Thank you so much for bringing it alive for
me again.  I finally
> feel like I have come home.  I wish more baronies had
Canton groups like