LR - Camping at Gulf War

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jan 20 11:18:04 PST 2000

It seems that the Loch Ruadh contingent at Gulf War this year is going to be smaller than previously anticipated.  In past years, we have pooled money together for meals, providing a cooked breakfast and supper while letting everyone make their own arrangements for lunch, with everyone taking turns either cooking or doing cleanup.

Elfsea has extended an invitation for those of us attending this year to camp with them and to join in on their communal kitchen.  Given the smaller number of Loch Ruadhans going to War, I believe this would be a good idea.  I need to know if anyone disagrees or has other thoughts on the matter.

Some thoughts in favor of throwing in with Elfsea:
  - larger group could mean better piece of land (probably wishful thinking here)
  - Elfsea will haul the kitchen
  - limited amount of cooking/cleaning per individual

If you agree with the idea, I need to know the number of Loch Ruadhans who will be attending War and wish to camp and eat with Elfsea not later than Sunday night, as there will be a meeting after Elfsea Moot Monday evening to start setting down the basic numbers needed to get things in motion.

So I need to know three things before Moot:
1)  Are you going to Gulf War?
2)  Any discussion for/against camping/eating with Elfsea
3)  Total number in your group (self, family, friends, strangers dragged in off the street) who will camp/eat with Elfsea

Please pass these questions on to any of our brothers and sisters who do not have email but might be attending the War.

In Service,

Nunc Est Bibendum