LR - Camping at Gulf War

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu Jan 20 18:15:01 PST 2000

> So I need to know three things before Moot:
> 1)  Are you going to Gulf War?

Oh you know I'm so there!  No way I can miss it!

> 2)  Any discussion for/against camping/eating with Elfsea

well, seeing as this is my first time at GW, I don't know much about land
arrangements, but anywhere's good for me.  The LR contingent will probably
camp together inside elfsea's camp anyway, so camping with them isn't as
much of a drawback.  I don't see any drawbacks for the cooking arrangements,
so I'm all for it.

> 3)  Total number in your group (self, family, friends, strangers dragged
in off the street) who will camp/eat with Elfsea

Well, the count as of today stands at 4.  Myself, My SCA brother, his lady,
and one other lady.  That may change depending on if they want to get in on
the food or not.  I'll ask them tonight, should have an answer by moot.

That count also may change if they persuade others to come with them, or if
I get a significant other who would want to come.(that's probably not going
to happen, but you never know)

anyway, that's all I know so far.

in service,

Bjorn/Adam