LR - I SURVIVED THE HOILIDAYS PARTY

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Fri Jan 21 18:29:48 PST 2000

    Just your friendly reminder about the party tomorrow night!

WHEN:  Saturday, Jan 22nd
TIME:    7:30pm  (1930 for you military types out there)
WHERE: 6005 Whispering Lane   Watauga, Tx 76148
DRESS:  Garb of course!
FOOD:  Pot Luck
DRINK: Bring your own

This is our yearly "I survived the holidays party".   One of the things you survive is the odd gifts that are bestowed upon you so we are having
a "white elephant" gift exchange! The last 2 years we have had some really great gifts in this so lets see what gets passed around this year!
(Who can top last years favorite of the globe etch-a-sketch? or the previous years garlic holder thingie?)

If you know a Loch Ruadh person who is not e-mail endowed please pass this information along!

Directions:

Take your favorite route to 820. From 820 take Rufe Snow and go North. >From Rufe Snow take Watauga Road* and go left (west). From Watauga Road turn right on Maurie. Maurie dead ends into Whispering Lane, go left (dont let the schools "one way" sign fool you, thats only during school hours). We are the first house facing Whispering lane on the right hand side of the road.

*Watauga Road actualy has 3 names (that I know of). WHen you are on Rufe Snow and you come to the intersection the big sign that hangs off the street light says MidCities Blvd. Thats the same road. If you go east towards HEB area its MidCities Blvd. WHen you turn West like going to our house it becomes Watauga Road. (and I Know if you follow the road all the way down you pass beach street and it changes names to Western Center.)

A yahoo map for those so inclined:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=29939&addr=6005%20whispering%20lane&city=Watauga&state=TX&slt=32.8638&sln=-97.2512&zip=76148&mag=8&cs=9&newmag=9