LR - Rattan

Yukon yukon at teamunix.net
Wed Jan 26 07:31:38 PST 2000

Just a reminder to all who have ordered rattan through me, I have it with me and will bring it to Polydore's this Saturday at the arrow-making workshop.  Again the price is $15 per 9 foot length or $5 per 3 foot length.  We probably can cut it to size at Polydore's.  I seem to have misplaced my list of all who have requested rattan but I should have more than enough to go around so please have your money there with you on Saturday.  Please pass this info on to those who do not have access to this list.  See you all there!

Sean of Argyll
The ever-sleeping shepherd of Loch Ruadh