LR - I shudda known.....

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jul 27 08:22:30 PDT 2000

> Hmmm   well Fein Ruadh does need some practice soon.. wonder if we can get
> everyone together in full armour to stand as "body guards" for intimadation
> (sp) while we sign papers? <evil grin>   We're gonna talk to the mortgage
> company and our realtor today and fin dout how far back the signing is being
> pushed, it shouldnt be more than a week meaning we can move next weekend (oh
> joy.. moving before another event.. .why does this always happen to us?).
>
> MagD'Leigha

I'll bring my bow and full quiver.
(Randy and I closed on our house this past March 3rd.)

You might want to find out just what the hold up is...
If it's the realtor's time schedule (convenience), just
threaten to call the whole thing off.  I guarantee that
the thought of loosing that commission will get you
at and away from the closing table pronto!

/Ly Elizabeth