LR - Woodworkers Workshop

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 08:51:52 PDT 2000

My apologies - I must be out of town on mundane business.  May you all have a
'whopping' good time at Polydore's.  I do have some info on chip carving in a
woodworking book we just picked up (how to/not historical).

An A&S nite may be available on the 20th or the 27th.  I must check with my
mundane situation before setting a time.  Thorgeirr has agreeed (tentatively)
to host the night if I am out of town.  I will post the time ASAP.  If there
is a conflict on one of these nights - please e-mail me and I will take that
into consideration.

In service

Asa Hrafnasdottir, A&S minister