LR - coin blanks

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 08:27:17 PDT 2000

This is from the A&S list, thanks to Magnus- Loch Ruadh was looking for a
source for these blanks at one time :

As I was going thru the backlog I noticed that someone asked for
a source for planchets (coining blanks) back in May on authenticity.

Since this was a post I put to SCA_moneyers at egroups.com I figured
I'd repeat it here as it comes up from time to time.

 Re: planchet sources

T.B. Hagstoz & Sons Incorporated
709 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
800-922-1006

That's the one Master Tryggvi told me about that he got his planchets
for coining from a good while back, reconfirmed this week.

You might also try Metalliferous in the back of jewelry magazines
or Lapidary Journal (which I've read has classifieds on line).
My catalog is out right now. Metalliferous does practically nothing
but shapes and patterns in various metals.

Magnus