LR - Needle workers website

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun May 14 20:16:15 PDT 2000

This information is forwarded from the A&S list for all our needleworkers:

Greetings,

At the request of the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Minister Isela
di Beri and Deputy Minister Sabrina de la Bere, I hereby do announce
that:

The West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild is pleased to let it be known
that it now has a website. There is still a little more tweaking to
do, but there are now five pages of information on-line at:

http://www.users.drak.net/needlework

The website has the basic Guild information, a description of the
Guild apprenticeship program, contacts for Guild mentors, and a
growing collection of links.

Also, I'd like to request that those of you on various West Kingdom
e-lists, such as Principality, Province, Shire, Barony, etc., and any
other relevant lists to which I have not sent this, please forward
this message that the populace might be informed. Thank you for your
assistance.

I have already notified the Kingdom Web Minister and Chronicler.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Anahita Gauri al-shazhiyya bint-al-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi
Webmistress,
West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild

Disclaimer: This message is not an official communication from the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.