LR - A&S Springfaire

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon May 15 18:30:52 PDT 2000

I would love to claim that I had won the frugal garb competition, but, alas,
I did not.  I did receive second place/runner up.  I lost out to an
experienced A&S artist, who I believe is also a laurel.  She is well known
for making garb from used linen table clothes.

I received the judges award for the novice contest, only.  The popular vote
was deservedly won by the lovely Elizabethan dress worn to court that
evening.  Thank you for everyone that voted.

Thank, also, those of you who encouraged and supported me in entering my
first competition.

Asa