LR - Springfaire A&S

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue May 16 14:25:35 PDT 2000

Chris Harper said -

>At 12:20 PM 5/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>
> our good cousins from Dragonsfire Tor bought 4 spun does from me
>
>Padraig
>
>Can you tell me how to handle a 'spun doe'?  I can't find that in my
>inventory!
>
>Bicé

If you use a high powered rifle with a magnum load, you can sometimes get the "spun doe" effect.

Otherwise, if the "m" key on your keyboard sometimes sticks and does not produce a letter, and you don't notice, you can also end up with "spun does" instead of "spun domes".  And the cursed spell checker recognizes "does" as a valid word, so it doesn't flag it for correction.  :(

Nunc Est Bibendum