LR - Missing Warlord

Gabrielle gabydlux at swbell.net
Tue May 30 08:17:19 PDT 2000

Sluggy and myself suffered some damages..... The awning was ripped of of the
camper, the lift system on the camper was damaged and will not lower,and had
to be towed home half way up at 45 mph, a carnelian
earring is missing as well as my pouch with a large sum of money and my
glasses, and Sluggy's other brain
(palm pilot) is currently missing in action.

I new we should have gone to Mexico instead......

Gabby