LR - Missing Warlord

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue May 30 01:58:09 PDT 2000

Good friends,

Pray forgive my absence at Warlord this past weekend.  I picked up a bug from somewhere and spent most of the weekend deathly ill with splitting headaches and nausea.  Although I felt much better on Monday, Amber pulled a muscle in her back and can stand up only with help from me - we are heading to the doctor first thing in the morning.

I hope that no one suffered any injuries or loss of property in the storms - I'm beginning to think that Warlord is jinxed.  Let's hope that the bad weather has worn itself out by the time August arrives.

Nunc Est Bibendum