LR- A Question All...

Iris Evans irisi at swbell.net
Sun Oct 1 09:13:21 PDT 2000

Liberty Kenas--

Thirty years ago my late husband found a model ship company that would sell
you a kit for building a complete, scale model of a Viking ship. The thing
was 9 ft. long and maybe 5 ft. wide. He always wanted to buy the thing.
(Wouldn't that be great on the mantle?) I don't know if they are still in
business but you might try the model ship building magazines or Tower
Hobbies or some other modelers supply house and ask about it.

Good luck!
Iris Evans