Moving. Was:LR- Fabric District

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Oct 1 10:12:23 PDT 2000

Yeah  I signed all the paperwork (nad have writers cramp from it cuz they
make you sign your "legal name", though I am just glda they didnt make me
put my middle names in the signature too!) yesterday 9/30. But they have to
send the down payment and the originals to the lender in Florida on Mon day
via FedEx so it will be another 24-72 hors AFTER that before the funds are
released and we get to actualy take possesion of the house. Tuesday at the
earliest, maybe wed/thur the way this lender seems to run things.

At Populace ask Conall (you probably dont want me telling it....) how Friday
morning went.....

MagD'Leigha
whos never buying a house again.....