LR- Lord Saxon Dog - was Bardic Competition at Tarkus's

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Oct 4 06:39:26 PDT 2000

Gwenllian and I had already named him LSD (Lord Saxon Dog) at the bardic circle Saturday night/Sunday morning at Defender, and decided that it should be "Acid" for short.  But you and Sluggy are right - he definitely earned the AoA and is well entitled to refer to himself as "Lord Dunstan" if he so chooses.  Of course, if he were Irish, it would just be redundant, as we are all the decendants of Poets and Kings. <grin>

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.