LR- Tarkus' last bardic, tomorrow night

John terric24 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 10:31:59 PDT 2000

 Hello all . I just wanted to let all know that myself
and Jomar were asked if we would be interested in
carrying on this tradition and with the help of Laird
Caerell MacDomnaill who has offered his house up as
a site to hold the bardic starting in november we will
be moving it to the first friday  instead of thursday
but hope to carry over  many of the traditions of
Kragenworth Keep. Hope to see everyone at the Bardic.

                           still dreaming
                           Lord Terric Brokenaxe