LR- Tarkus' last bardic, tomorrow night

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Fri Oct 6 01:55:38 PDT 2000

For those of you who did not make it to Tarkus' last bardic the final bard
of Kragenworth Keep is TERRIC BROKENAXE!!!!

Furthermore, Terric has pledged to keep the cloak passing down tradition
alive and the next competition will be in January, location to be announced
because the bardic is now "wandering" and the location will be changed every
couple of months or so.

And lastly, Tarkus has agreed to hold a "second annual final bardic at
Tarkus' " next October!

I have plenty more to write, but I'm falling asleep at the keyboard so I'll
save it for now...
-Bjorn