LR- A&S event, Sunday, Oct. 29 - 1 pm until----

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Oct 26 21:20:13 PDT 2000

Conall, kids and I will have to attend the next one. The youngest kiddo has
had her 9th b-day this week and her party is Sunday afternoon. (if anyone
wants to help corral a bunch of 8-10 y/o's at a bowling alley is welcome!!
hehehehe)  After the party I have a feeling we'll be hunting down large
bottles of Tylenol!

MagD'Leigha
(Pook)

Talk about a busy week!  Wed the 25th was Miranda's 9th birthday!  Thursday
the 26th was Conall's 35th birthday! And Friday the 27th is his sister's
30th birthday!  hmmm Maybe actualy Momma Mac needs the Tylenol...  a
grandkid and both her kids birthdays all in a row!!